Idaho’s employment laws generally allow employees to be terminated for any reason or no reason at all. However, employers still have a responsibility to treat you fairly and are prohibited from firing you or making life rough on you on the basis of:
- “Whistleblowing” (reporting illegal activity)
- Reasons Contrary to Public Policy (ex.: being fired for voting, serving on jury duty, testifying in court, etc.).
Employers are also prohibited from engaging in sexual harassment, and must act when instances of sexual harassment by others have been brought to their attention. (Sexual harassment is a sub-category of gender discrimination).
If you think that your employer or former employer may have violated the law in the way they treated you, let Chaney Law Office evaluate your case.
Get What You Deserve, Call Now!
Call 208-314-3850 or CLICK HERE to discuss your case with someone TODAY!
For your employment case, we guarantee:
- We won’t take a fee unless we get you cash-in-hand (you get a net-settlement*); and
- We won’t take a fee that’s larger than your net settlement before costs are deducted*.
- * Your net settlement is your overall recovery minus your costs (expert fees, filing fees, etc.), reimbursement to your own insurance carrier, payment of medical liens, and payment of any other third-party claim for payment out of the settlement.